iBeacon Tool is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-20. The program can be installed on Android.
The iBeaconTool is an application for Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy / Smart) iBeacon / iBeacons device. The iBeaconTool app lets you scanning,discovery,configure,install device very quick and easy. It can also monitor multiple devices simultaneously.
The application can connect/disconnect to the device, get the connected device information and service data.
The application supports the following functionality:
- Scanning and reads iBeacon info from several devices.
- Reads and writes device attributes like uuid,majorid,minorid.
- Setup and synchronize the time of the device.
- Configure transmitter power of the device
- Users can set working time per day,to save the device's power.
- Monitors battery status and signal strength of devices,
- Users can make a master device for the deivce,which can connect it only, to make the device security.
- Users can choose several advertising frequencys like 100ms,200ms,500ms,1 sec,2 sec,etc.
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Samsung Galaxy SIV and Note III, LG Nexus 4,LG Nexus 5,LG Nexus 7HTC one.
iBeacon Tool (version 1.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of iBeacon Tool since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-09.
The latest version is 1.1.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-02-20
New functionality:,- Device Name can change.,- Device Battery level can display use percent.,you can buy units from http://ealogic.com.,1.1.1:,fix bug for Master Address write.